HALE Forever Young | Copper Peptide Anti Aging Serum
HALE Forever Young | Copper Peptide Anti Aging Serum (15 ml)
What is it?
A lightweight gel serum containing 2% Palmitoyl Tripeptide-38 Solution that is proven to help even out fine lines and wrinkles, giving the skin a face-lift effect. Enriched with Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Copper Tripeptide-1, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, and 4% Glycerin that help increase and retain skin’s moisture level.
Why is it different?
- Instant face-lift effect with just one use, reduced appearance of fine lines and wrinkles in 2 months.
- Lightweight texture: non-sticky finish, pleasant to layer with other skincare products, no pilling
- Contains extra hydrating ingredient for a more youthful complexion: 4% Glycerin
- Beautiful copper blue color from natural plants extracts
- It is easy to use > can be layered with all kinds of skincare ingredients.
What's in it?
- Anti-aging: 2% Palmitoyl Tripeptide-38, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Copper Tripeptide-1, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8
- Brightening: Curcuma Longa (Turmeric) Root Extract
- Hydration: 4% Glycerin, Bifida Ferment Lysate
How to use:
Apply an even layer onto face at night, after cleansing and toning. This product can be layered with all kinds of ingredients in all forms.
Water, Glycerin, Methylpropanediol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Melia Azadirachta Flower Extract, Melia Azadirachta Leaf Extract, Xanthan Gum, Coccinia Indica Fruit Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hydroxypropyl Cyclodextrin, Sodium Phytate, Solanum Melongena (Eggplant) Fruit Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Flower Extract, Sodium Citrate, Citric Acid, Ocimum Sanctum Leaf Extract, Curcuma Longa (Turmeric) Root Extract, Corallina Officinalis Extract, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-38, Bifida Ferment Lysate, Butylene Glycol, Tocopherol, Carbomer, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5, Polysorbate 20, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Copper Tripeptide-1, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8