What is it?
A gentle peeling gel made with skin-soothing ingredients (Centella Asiatica, Allantoin) and three types of acids (Lactic Acid, Lactobionic Acid, Salicylic Acid) that effectively removes dead skin cells while maintaining skin’s natural moisture.
Who is it for?
People with sensitive skin. If your skin gets irritated from leave-on acids, use peeling gel to gently exfoliate dead skin cells. This product is a rinse-off product so it won’t irritate your sensitive skin.
What does it do?
- Removes dead skin cells, making the complexion look brighter
- Its BHA helps gently unclog pores
- Smoothens rough skin texture while retaining skin’s natural moisture
What’s in it?
- Anti-acne: Salicylic Acid (BHA)
- Exfoliant: Lactobionic Acid (PHA), Lactic Acid (AHA), Salicylic Acid (BHA)
- Skin-soothers: Allantoin, Centella Asiatica Leaf Water
Water, Quaternium-60, Propylene Glycol, Carbomer, Pentylene Glycol, Dipropylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Centella Asiatica Leaf Water, Allantoin, Phenoxyethanol, Disodium EDTA, Lactobionic Acid, Lactic Acid, Salicylic Acid
How to Use
- After cleansing and pat-drying your skin, apply the peeling gel to your face. Gently massage it in a circular motion. Rinse thoroughly with water. Use 1-2 times a week for a smoother, brighter complexion
- How to Store: All products are for external use only. Keep the product away from direct sunlight