HALE Strong & Healthy | Scalp & Hair Tonic (90ml)
What is it?
Scalp and hair tonic that contains vitamin and complex amino acids (Glycine, Serine, Glutamic Acid, Aspartic acid, Leucine, Alanine, Lysine, Arginine, Tyrosine, Phenylalanine, Proline, Threonine, Valine, Isoleucine, Histidine) to nourish scalp and hair, and promote healthy hair growth. Also contains moisturizing ingredients (D - Panthenol, Saccharide Isomerate/Pentavitin, Sodium Lactate, Sodium PCA) that effectively retains scalp and hair’s moisture. Enriched with menthol and allantoin to soothes itchiness and calms irritated scalp. With super lightweight watery texture that leaves no residue or greasy feeling.
Why is it different?
- Very lightweight, non greasy, quick to absorb. You can use it after shampooing, on wet/damp hair, on dry hair, anytime you want.
- Can be used on scalp as hair growth supporting tonic AND on your hair strands to increase its moisture.
- Gives instant cooling and relaxing feel on your scalp.
What’s in it?
- Biodegradable scalp care ingredient Pentavitin that protects, moisturizes the scalp, and promotes ideal scalp conditions (less sebum and less flaking) > helps stop hair fall and gives the hair a healthy shine.
- Amino acids complex: protects hair from sun damage and strengthen hair strands from the root.
- Panthenol, Allantoin, Sodium PCA that moisturize and help smoothen and detangle hair.
- Menthol for relaxing cooling sensation.
How to use:
After shampooing, spray evenly on the clean scalp and hair. Massage gently and thoroughly. No need to rinse. Can be used daily and can be used on both wet and dry scalp.
CAUTION: For external use only. Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with water. Use only as directed.
Aqua, Ethanol, Saccharide Isomerate, Phenoxyethanol, Butylene glycol, Sodium Lactate, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Sodium PCA, Allantoin, Menthol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Panthenol, Disodium EDTA, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Glycine, Serine, Glutamic Acid, Aspartic acid, Leucine, Alanine, Lysine, Arginine, Tyrosine, Phenylalanine, Proline, Threonine, Valine, Isoleucine, Histidine