A Clean and Moisturized bundle package of Let's Clay! Clay Mask and All Rounder Gel Cream Moisturizer
Let’s Clay! Licorice, Green Tea, and Charcoal clay mask (85gr)
What is it?
Clay mask that will cleanse your skin and remove excessive oil that might congest your pores.
What to expect?
- Clean pores, minimized pore appearance, better skincare product absorption.
- It also helps as a spot treatment so your acne heals faster.
- No tight feeling after rinsing.
What’s in it?
- Kaolin and charcoal: remove excessive oil and dirt, making your face thoroughly cleansed
- Licorice and Green Tea: soothe and calm the skin, no irritation occurs
- Vitamin E and Glycerin: maintains hydration so your face is cleansed but not dried out
Lactic acid (AHA extracted from milk): hydrate and helps brighten uneven skin tone
All Rounder Gel Cream Moisturizer (40g)
A gel-cream moisturizer that provides your skin with long lasting hydration. Packed with antioxidants and anti-inflammatory ingredients (niacinamide, vitamin E, ubiquinone, resveratrol, cocoa seed extract, green tea extract, centella asiatica extract), skin brightener (licorice root extract), anti-aging (adenosine), and skin-soother (allantoin).
Does not trigger Malassezia Folliculitis / "Fungal Acne"
What does it do?
- Effectively hydrates and soothes the skin
- Brightens the skin
- Calms acne
- Make skin feels smooth and plump
Why is it different?
- It is an all-rounder: anti acne, brightening, soothing, anti aging, packed with antioxidants that protect against damage from blue light
- Gel texture – feels soothing on skin, easily spread and absorbed
- Suitable for all skin types especially combination/oily skin
- No added fragrance, essential oils, simple alcohol, paraben
What's in it?
Anti acne: niacinamide
Brightening: Niacinamide, Licorice root extraxt
Antioxidants that protect from free radicals, and protect against the damage from blue light: ubiquinone, vitamin E, resveratrol, cocoa seed extract, green tea extract
Anti aging: Adenosine
Skin-identical ingredient: Glycerin
Soothing: Allantoin, Centella Asiatica, Licorice, Green tea extract